About Our Barcode Scanner & Label Printer / Printers Break & Fix Repairs – Nationwide
Our company has a history of over 12 years in the AIDC, barcode , warehouse management and barcode ( printer or RF Terminal / handheld) label break fix industry. With a national staff of over 40 technicians and systems and sales engineers to troubleshoot, debug , break & fix any type of barcode label printer or RF wireless terminal we are sure to get the job done right. We cover all of North America with offices in most of the major cities in Canada and the USA. We are certified and authorized partners with most major manufacturers such as Symbol, Zebra, Motorola, Honeywell AIDC, Intermec , Ruckus , Cisco , Meraki , Datalogic, PSC , Psion Teklogix and more.
Our repairs for Motorola /Symbol Barcode Scannes start at $239 plus parts and/or flat rate per device.
RF TERMINAL AND BARCODE REPAIR
Some of the benefits of using our services and repair AIDC depot:
- 60day or 90 day repair warranty – your barcode scanner repair will be repaired 100%.
- If your RF scanner or barcode scanner is beyond repair we’ll notify you.
- Great & fast turn around times usually within days.
- Competitive rates which is why many of our contracts include the big box stores.
- Easy scheduling and RMA process just contact us!
RMA & Service Contract Options
- Emergency & priority response which is a lot faster than non contract customers
- Parts Included – don’t pay for extra parts if needed (screens ,displays, keypad overlays, radio cards and more)
- Optional 3 or 5 year plans
- Easy to use RMA process! Contact us to find out!
- Unlimited calls when under a service contract.
Why choose us?
- Our technicians are certified and on average have over 5-7 years in the AIDC, barcode label industry
- All of our technicians have mandatory in house training for new repairs that need latest firmware and other training that is provided directly from the manufacturers.
- Optional and flexible warranties
- Optional next day shipping!
Call us for any Barcode scanner repair San Buenaventura (Ventura) , California
Some of the barcode scanner and models that we fix but not limited to are ;
The Zebra, Symbol motorola family of MC which are dating back to the MC9060 , MC 9090, MC9062, MC9052, and older. We also service and repair newer units such as the MC92N0 that might have broken screens or outdated firmware. Many popular devices enter our shop such as the MC50, MC75, MC5040, MC7090, VR series such as 3900, 5090,6900,
We have a proven way of improving productivity and reducing print costs and no North American provider is better placed than us to service all industrial barcode label printer repair, including mobile devices. We service all of North America. We supply and support multiple brands of thermal printers, print servers, barcode scanners and handheld devices. The label barcode printers we service and maintain but not limited to are Zebra ZM series, ZM400, ZT, Sato printers, Datamax printers, Intermec barcode thermal and label printers, Honeywell AIDC barcode label printers and more. Many of our barcode printer repair calls include replacing printheads or print heads, alignments, spring replacements, and other wear and tear parts such as pulley’s and gears. A lot of information on replacing your network card or wireless adapter can be found online or on youtube which can help you save the costs of sending out a technician to fix the label printer. Zebra, Intermec, Honeywell or Sato will provide you clear instructions to change serial cards, network cards and wireless adapters.